A deposit is required to confirm a booking and the balance prior to arrival.
All rates are quoted in South African Rand and are inclusive of VAT, and Breakfast. Rates are subject to confirmation and availability and may change without prior notice. Reservations are subject to terms and conditions on check-in, right of admission reserved.
A 50% deposit is required to secure a reservation.
- No show or early departure forfeit 100% of total stay.
- Cancellations 7 days or less prior forfeit 100% of total stay.
- Cancellations 8 to 30 days prior forfeit 50% of total stay.
- Cancellations in excess of 60 days prior will incur a 15% administration fee to cover banking and handling charges.
- Cancellation is considered on merit, if truly beyond the Guests’ control, the charge will be accordingly.
- Check-in: 14h00 - 18h00, every effort will be made to accommodate earlier or later check-ins by prior arrangement. Luggage may be dropped off at the guest house, or you are welcome to relax in the sunroom or garden until your room is ready.
- Check-out: 10h00, every effort will be made to accommodate late check-outs Guests are requested to check with us the day before. If available, late checkout is 1 pm and is tariffed at 25% of day rate, (this will only be possible if the room is not occupied the following day).
Accepted means of payment
MasterCard, Visa credit/debit cards and cash. We may not accept any foreign currency.
Children under 16 years of age only allowed by prior arrangement.
Limitation of liability
Guests agree on behalf of themselves and the members of their parties that neither the establishment, its owners, employees nor agents shall be responsible for any injury or death of any person or the loss or destruction of or damage to any property upon the premises, whether arising from fire, theft or any cause and by whomsoever caused or arising from the negligence (gross or otherwise) or wrongful act of any person in the employment of the guesthouse.
Any damage caused by guests to property and premises due to bad behaviour or carelessness, or keys lost and replaced for security reasons will be for the Guest’s account.
Terms and conditions may change at any point, please ensure you ask at reception if there are any changes.